High Ridge, Missouri 63049
View in Google
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OTHERS WHO ARE SICK
- MAINTAIN A DISTANCE OF 6 FEET OR MORE FROM OTHERS
- COVER YOUR SNEEZE OR COUGH WITH A TISSUE OR YOUR ELBOW
- AVOID GROUPS AND TRAVEL ONLY WITH THOSE FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD
- BRING HAND SANITIZER, SOAP, WIPES, AND WATER
- SHARE THE TRAIL AND WARN OTHER TRAIL USERS OF YOUR PRESENCE AS YOU PASS
- BE PREPARED FOR LIMITED ACCESS TO RESTROOMS AND WATER FOUNTAINS
- BE KIND TO THOSE AROUND YOU
Welcome! Please arrive at 3pm or later on your check-in day. Upon driving into camp, to check-in, call or text the head ranger (Charlie Griffy at 636-671-2481) to let him know you arrived. If you know where you are camping, go straight to your campsite. If you do not know where you are camping, the ranger will meet you at the ranger station (the first building you see entering camp), and lead you to your site. The ranger will maintain social distance when interacting with you, for everyone's safety.
Please be out of your site by 11am on your last day. To check-out, you will call the ranger right before you leave the property. If the ranger does not hear from you by noon, s/he will visit your site to check in on you.
Full refunds will be given for all day, overnight, and program reservations when they are canceled one week, or more, in advance of the visit. If reservations are canceled in the week prior to the start of the reservation, no refund will be given, but the funds can be transferred to a future Outdoor Family Experience reservation, if desired. In the event of severe weather that cancels a program reservation like boating, swimming, horseback riding, and climbing, full refunds will be given or transferred to future event, if desired. To request a refund, email email@example.com with the reservation number and reason for the refund.