- ROSTERS - must be presented at check-in. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- LEADERSHIP - A minimum of two adult leaders must be present at all times during your attendance at our camps.
- CAPACITIES - Cabin capacity limits are strictly enforced. Bring tents if you exceed the cabin limits.
- FEES - Capacities are strictly enforced. Your reservation cost is based upon the estimated number of participants you entered. When you check in, the actual cost will be calculated, and any over capacity fees will be assessed. Cabin and Lean To overages will be charged at the tent site rate of $3.50 per person per night. Fees are due at check-in.
- LEAVING CAMP - If you leave the main part of camp for a hike, please let us know your route and estimated return time. Check back in. Do not trespass on private land without permission from the landowner.
- FIRST AID KIT - must be easily available.
- GUIDE TO SAFE SCOUTING - The guide is available at http://www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/34416.pdf
- POLICIES - Our camp policies are available at www.ppcbsa.org/camping
- VEHICLES - Vehicles are only allowed in designated areas of the camp. Please contact camp directly with any special requests.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS - Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, Generators, Pets, Fireworks, Firearms, personal Bows and arrows, Chain saws, Sheath knives, Hunting, Gambling, Kerosene heaters, electric heaters, propane heaters, Tobacco, Alcohol, Hot-plates or lanterns are not allowed in cabins or buildings.
- COOKING/FIRES/FUELS - see the camp policy book at www.ppcbsa.org/camping
- ICE - Check with the campmaster/ranger on ice conditions - all ice is off limits unless notified by the campmaster/ranger.
- FISHING - permitted from the shore of our camp lakes. Complete rules are available at check-in. No fishing allowed in the swimming areas. State law requires a fishing license.
- ACCIDENTS - Each group will assume responsibility for any accident or injury to group members or the equipment of their group. Inform the campmaster/ranger in case of accident or injury. Notify campmaster/ranger if you have to call 911 from a cell phone.
- LATRINES/BATHROOMS - Please use designated latrines only. No dumping of garbage into latrine pits. Please ensure that lids are down.
- DAMAGES - Groups shall be liable to repair, replace, or pay for damages to camp property and equipment. This includes carving on walls, tent platforms, trees, tables, etc. Nails or staples are not driven into any part of camp buildings unless during an approved maintenance project. Damages will be charged to the unit responsible and will necessitate proper payment or replacement of the damaged item and restriction from council facilities until settlement is made. Labor charge for damages is billed at $40.00 per hour.
- PRIVACY - Respect the privacy of the rangers residence.
- MISC. - Scout behavior does not permit the throwing of rocks. Throwing of debris, logs, etc. in the lake is prohibited.
Check in - contact camp with any questions - 973-347-3266
- Check in with the campmaster/ranger
- Check in from 6 p.m.-10 p.m. Friday, after 8 a.m. Saturday
- Turn in your unit roster
- Pay any capacity overage fees
- Receive a fire permit
- Pay damage deposit fee ($50/site, cabin or as noted)
Check out - contact camp with any questions - 973-347-3266
- Check out with the campmaster/ranger
- Check out between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Firewood piles are replenished
- Facilities will be checked by campmaster/ranger
- Turn in your camp evaluation
- Receive your damage deposit fee back
- Cabins/Sites should be left in a clean and neat condition - better than you found it
In all programs offered by the Patriots' Path Council, BSA, a great deal of planning and purchasing takes place well in advance. These plans include, but are not limited to, staff, food, program materials, patches and awards, rental and purchase of equipment, and in some cases, items of clothing such as T-shirts that are given as part of a program fee.
When an individual or group make a reservation for an activity or program, these items are included in ordering of materials and staffing for that event.
The council reserves the right to cancel programs, as attendance or weather requires.
If the council cancels a program or closes a camp, the payment/deposit can be transferred to another program/available date or returned as requested.
If you decide to cancel your reservation/do not show up and the camp is open, there will be no refund or alternate date offered.
Refunds: Individuals or groups that cancel a program reservation 30 days prior to the date of the event will receive a refund of fees paid, less a 15% administrative charge. No refunds will be made after the 30 day cancelation deadline, unless there is a medical or other emergency.
ALL CANCELATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING (PAPER OR EMAIL) AND SENT TO THE PATRIOTS' PATH COUNCIL, 1 SADDLE ROAD, CEDAR KNOLLS, NJ 07927