Woodstock, Illinois 60098
View in Google
Policies for Safety and Vandalism
1.All activities will conform to BSA National Guidelines as set forth in the GUIDE TO SAFE SCOUTING.
2. The Scout Oath and Law apply to all in this camp.
3. All vehicles will be parked in designated PARKING areas, not campsites. No violations will be tolerated or permitted except in case of emergency or as designated by the Camp Master. Only drive on the designated road and adhere to the posted speed limit.
4. Alcohol, drugs, pets, tobacco products, firearms and fireworks are prohibited and under a Zero Tolerance Policy.
5. Build fires in properly designated areas and NEVER leave unattended.
6. All camp property, buildings and trees are not to be damaged in any way. The unit or group renting at the camp assumes full responsibiblity for any loss or damage to equipment.
Cancelations must be received in writing no less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival at Camp for a refund.
No refund if less than 30 days.
When renting building(s) and/or campsites please leave everything in better condition than you found it. All garbage will be disposed of in designated disposal areas. Floors are to be swept and mopped. All itsy-bitys in campsites are to be picked up. A cleaning fee will be assessed if property is not left in an acceptable condition.