Florence, South Carolina 29501
View in Google
Setup and breakdown are the responsibility of the facility user. Trash must be removed to the cans outside and leftover prepared food must be removed. No overnight events are permitted at the office. No alcohol is permitted at the office. Nothing may be attached to the walls unless you are using blue painter's tape.
Cancellation is available and will be waived if you rebook in the next 45 days.
Cancellation Fee Schedule:
30 days out 100%
15 days out 50%
7 days out 75%
2 days out 100%
All renters must follow the cleaning guidelines below and are responsible to replace or repair property or equipment damage or cleaning costs they might incur.
- Empty all trash containers, reline if bags provided, and deposit all trash in the dumpster, "pack it home", or dispose of as directed by the ranger.
- Remove all personal items from all rental locations.
- Indoors or outside, make sure all fires are out and clean up fire scars.
- Follow any camp specific cleaning guidelines provided by the ranger.
If renting any building:
- All groups are responsible for set-up and clean-up of any facility used.
- Renters are responsible for the cleaning and condition of other areas in the facility used by their group members beyond what may have been reserved to include small meeting rooms, restrooms and kitchen.
- Wipe down all tables and hard chairs with cleaning solution and paper towels found in the janitor’s closet.
- Return all tables, chairs and other furniture to their original position.
- Sweep or vacuum floor, mopping any spills if needed.
- Erase all white boards.
- Make sure water is shut off in any meeting room, restroom or kitchen.
- Make sure all windows are closed. If room is equipped with window blinds or shades, make certain they are left closed.
- Turn off coffee warmers and coffee pots.
- Turn off all lights.
- Make sure no outside doors are propped open.
If kitchen has been used:
- Remove all food from the refrigerator and freezer.
- Wash and put away any dishes used.
- Make certain all appliances are turned off, including coffee maker.
- Wipe down all surfaces, including the inside of the microwave.
All renters are responsible to "leave camp better than they found it". Please report any damage. Failure to comply with any of these guidelines may result in the loss of security deposit or additional charges.