Making a Reservation
Learn how to select facilities and items, and check out
Creating an Account
How to create an account and set up your profile
Editing Your Roster
How to import a roster, or edit specific people
Access Codes
How to add an access code to your reservation.

Welcome to Pacific Skyline Council's camp and facility rental system!

Due to fire damage Cutter Scout Reservation remains closed. 

Boulder Creek Scout Reservation is open for in-council reservations through 12/31/2024.

Bear Creek Road will be closed 24 hours a day from 10/2-12/10/2023. Boulder Creek will only be accessible via Highway 9 during this period. Please plan accordingly. 

CARPOOLS: All units are expected to carpool to Boulder Creek Scout Reservation. Parking capacity is limited and the camp's capacity is based on parking availability.


Each of the Pacific Skyline Council's camps has something special to offer your group. Start making your plans today by clicking the Boulder Creek Scout Reservation link above to see what is available for your outdoor adventure.

We are pleased to offer our camps to members of the BSA as well as groups outside the organization.

In-Council BSA Groups: All Cub Scout packs, Scouts BSA troops, Venture crews, Sea Scout Ships, and Exploring Posts can utilize Boulder Creek Scout Reservation for hiking, camping, and a variety of other activities. PacSky scout groups may complete their reservation online

Out-of-Council BSA Groups: Non-PacSky BSA packs, troops, crews, ships and posts can also utilize the camps for hiking, camping, and a variety of other activities. Out-of-Council units must fill out this reservation request form. If the request is approved, the person requesting the reservation will be contacted and a reservation will be made by our council staff. 

Non-BSA Groups: Non-BSA groups (i.e. groups not representing registered individuals in the Boy Scouts of America) may want to consider utilizing our camps for their next retreat or camping adventure. Several types of indoor facilities are available as well as rustic campsites.

If your group is interested in renting facilities at our camps please submit a request for use of a camp facility.

As a non-profit organization, the Pacific Skyline Council has a policy that all non-BSA groups must be approved by our volunteer committees prior to utilizing our camps. If your group has not rented a facility from the Pacific Skyline Council in the last three (3) years, you must complete a pre-reservation applicationThis may be submitted concurrently with the request for use of a camp facility, but all reservations requests will be subject to an approved and current pre-reservation application on file and availability of facilities.

If you have any questions, please call us at 650-341-5633 or send an email to


Click here to view the Policies and Procedures for the Rental and Use of Council Camp Properties