1. There is limited power in each campsite in the activity shelter.
2. There is hot water for showers.
3. You may drive to your campsite to unload your gear. Then you must move your vehicle to main parking immediately and then go back and set up.
4. NO PARKING AT THE CAMPSITE!! If you have a handicap placard or tag, the handicap person must be at camp and you can park at the site. Not in the site or in the road area.
5. NO PETS!
6. NO ALCOHOL!
7. NO FIREARMS!
8. NO RIDING IN BACK OF ANY VEHICLE!
9. NO FIRES IN TENTS!
10. CLOSED TOED SHOES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
11. NO COOKING IN ANY BUILDING!
12. NO EXTENSION CORDS MAY BE USED EXCEPT FOR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT ONLY.
13. ALL FIRES MUST BE COMPLETED EXTINGUISHED BEFORE LEAVING YOUR AREA.
14. It is your responsibility to take all garbage to the dumpsters.
15. When leaving your site at the end of your stay, all trash needs taken to dumpsters, all lights and ceiling fans need to be off and all toilets flushed.
16. Bring your own firewood. Camp does not supply it.
17. Camp address for GPS is 41940 Boy Scout Rd. Paisley, Fl. 32767
18. You can bring your own grills (charcoal or Propane, or camp stove for cooking.
19. There is 1 fire ring per campsite.
20. If you are scheduled for a program area (shooting, adventure camp, aquatics) please be there at your scheduled time.
A complete summary of Camp Usage Policies are avialable at www.camplanoche.com.
All bookings can be made up to 30 days before the event/use online; all bookings made within 30 days of the event/use must be made through the Camp Office.
Camp Usage Minimums: Your group is welcome and encouraged to use campsites, buildings, and program facilities during your visit. To ensure the best possible experience and cost effectiveness, we require the following minimums be met:
- Tent Campsites: No minimum for weekend bookings (some minimums may be enforced for District/Council events like camporees or Summer Camp.)
- Group Camp: No minimum for weekend bookings (some minimums may be enforced for District/Council events like camporees or Summer Camp.)
- Adirondack Campsites: Min – 16 youth or 20 total
- Bunkhouse/Cabins: Min – 16 youth or 20 total (Bunkhouse/Cabin area can be booked by multiple groups during a single weekend, provided space is available.)
- Camp Rybolt: No minimum for individual group usage; may be booked by multiple groups in a single weekend, provided space is available. (Minimums MAY be enforced for District/Council event bookings.)
- Dining Hall: Min – 50 people to reserve space
- Meal Service: Min – 150 meals served*
- Rotary Lodge: Min – 25 people to reserve space (use of meal service would have to meet meal service minimums.)
- Ecology Lodge: Min – 15 people to reserve space
- Activity Pavilions: Min – 10 people to reserve each pavilion
*Meal Service minimums can be met with the combined counts of multiple groups/diners. Bookings not meeting the minimum (either on their own or in combination with another group) will be billed according to the minimum meal service cost.
Campers must check in with the Camp Office between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm on Saturday to verify camper counts and program usage. Campers who do not check in with updated counts may be assessed an additional fee of $2 per person, per night.
Campers check in at the Camp Office upon entering camp and before proceeding to their campsite.
For more information, contact the Office at 352-669-8558.
Campers must check out with Rangers, Campmasters, or other Camp Staff prior to departure.
Any cancellation must be made in writing no less than 14 days prior to the scheduled group arrival. Bookings canceled after that date (13 days or less before arrival) will be subject to a cancellation fee of at least 50% of the total estimate due, unless reasonable cause is explained and documented in writing.
All deposits are considered non-refundable.