Paisley, Florida 32767
View in Google
A complete summary of Camp Usage Policies are available at www.camplanoche.com.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PROTOCOL: Until further notice, all persons entering Camp property MUST submit to a health check and provide copies of a Health Pre-Screening and At-Risk Letter signed by an adult. These and other resources are found at: https://www.camplanoche.com/covid-19/
All bookings can be made up to 30 days before the event/use online; all bookings made within 30 days of the event/use must be made through the Camp Office.
Camp Usage Minimums: Your group is welcome and encouraged to use campsites, buildings, and program facilities during your visit. To ensure the best possible experience and cost effectiveness, we require the following minimums be met:
- Tent Campsites: No minimum for weekend bookings (some minimums may be enforced for District/Council events like camporees or Summer Camp.)
- Group Camp: No minimum for weekend bookings (some minimums may be enforced for District/Council events like camporees or Summer Camp.)
- Adirondack Campsites: Min – 16 youth or 20 total
- Bunkhouse/Cabins: Min – 16 youth or 20 total (Bunkhouse/Cabin area can be booked by multiple groups during a single weekend, provided space is available.)
- Camp Rybolt: No minimum for individual group usage; may be booked by multiple groups in a single weekend, provided space is available. (Minimums MAY be enforced for District/Council event bookings.)
- Dining Hall: Min – 50 people to reserve space
- Meal Service: Min – 150 meals served*
- Rotary Lodge: Min – 25 people to reserve space (use of meal service would have to meet meal service minimums.)
- Ecology Lodge: Min – 15 people to reserve space
- Activity Pavilions: Min – 10 people to reserve each pavilion
*Meal Service minimums can be met with the combined counts of multiple groups/diners. Bookings not meeting the minimum (either on their own or in combination with another group) will be billed according to the minimum meal service cost.
Campers must check in with the Camp Office between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm on Saturday to verify camper counts and program usage. Campers who do not check in with updated counts may be assessed an additional fee of $2 per person, per night.
Campers check in at the Camp Office upon entering camp and before proceeding to their campsite.
For more information, contact the Office at 352-669-8558.
Campers must check out with Rangers, Campmasters, or other Camp Staff prior to departure.
Any cancellation must be made in writing no less than 14 days prior to the scheduled group arrival. Bookings canceled after that date (13 days or less before arrival) will be subject to a cancellation fee of at least 50% of the total estimate due, unless reasonable cause is explained and documented in writing.
All deposits are considered non-refundable.