Pleasant Lake, Indiana 46779
View in Google
BSA RULES & POLICIES: The Anthony Wayne Reservation complies with and enforces all BSA rules, policies and procedures. For a complete list of National BSA rules, policies and procedures consult the Guide to Safe Scouting at www.scouting.org
CHECK-IN PROCESS: Units are expected to check-in at camp with the Campmaster(s) at Long Lake Lodge prior to 930 pm and not before 6 pm. Special arrangements can be made for early/late arrivals by contacting the Council office at 260-432-9593. Final roster due at check-in.
BSA ADULT LEADER POLICY: The Boy Scouts of America requires two-deep leadership on all scouting activities. The adult in charge must be 21 years of age or older. The assistant leader may be 18 years of age. Co-ed groups must have at least 1 female leader 21 years of age or older.
CUB SCOUT/WEBELOS LEADER POLICY: When participating in a pack overnight, each Cub Scout must be accompanied by an adult (one-on-one leadership). The adult in charge must be 21 years of age or older. The assis leader may be 18 years of age or older.
VEHICLE/PARKING POLICY: Once all camping equipment is unloaded, vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas. It is highly encouraged that all vehicles be parked in the provided parking lots and all personal equipment be carried into the site.
- When you must drive, obey the 15 mph speed limit
- The back of trucks, trailers and outside of vehicles are ot to be used to transport Scouts or any other persons
- Remember, everyone should be wearing a seat belt anytime a vehicle is moving.
SMOKING POLICY: There is NO smoking in any of the camp buildings. Smoking is permitted by individuals 18 years old in designated smoking areas, provided no youth are in the area.
- Build cooking & camping fires only in established fire areas. When finished with any fire, be sure it is completely out.
- Do not use liquid fuels for starting fires.
- Do not tamper with fire alarm systems. If problems wit the system, contact the Campmaster at 260-475-5099.
- Campers must be in ther site and quiet between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am to allow for eight hours of sleep.
- Knives and hatchets are to be used under the supervision of your leaders only. Do not carve initials or deface trees, buildings or equipment in any way,; they belong to everybody.
- Gambling, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs,pets, fireworks, firearms, slingshots, bows & arrows, paintball guns and other propellant devices are not permitted on council property.
- Swimming is only permitted when supervised by certified individuals and only with permission from the Council Camping Director or Camp Ranger.
- Follow/Obey the Scout Oath and Law.
Units are expected to check-in at camp with the Campmaster at Long Lake Lodge prior to 9:30 PM and not before 6:00 PM (special arrangements can be made for early/late arrivals). Unit rosters, tour permits, and completed medical histories are due at check-in.
Units are expected to check-out at camp with the Campmaster at Long Lake Lodge prior to 10:30 AM (special arrangements can be made for early/late departures).
Cancellations of less than 3 weeks for other than weather related reasons will forfeit reservation fees. If cancelled for weather related reasons, reservation fees will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.
All participants are expected to leave the campsite or facility clean and in good order.