St. Peter, Minnesota 56082
View in Google
Camp Use Policy
The following policy will be adhered to by units or private parties using any of the facilities owned and operated by Twin Valley Council
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed at any time
- No non-prescribed drugs are allowed at any time
- Smoking is not allowed in any council building
- Travel a reasonable speeds, observing state and local laws while on property
- You will notify Council of any serious trouble
- You will use only assigned areas
- All fires will be built in areas provided and keep under constant supervision will filled water buckets near by
- Only downed wood to be used in wood fires
- You will not cut, blaze, or trim live trees
- There will be two adult leaders in camp at all times
- You will respect our property and will not trespass
- No guns, ammunition, bow or arrows are allowed on camp property unless furnished and staffed by council
- You will protect all wildlife and plant life
- Trash and garbage will be placed in containers provided and you must take it with you when you leave
- Pets are not allowed on camp property
- At all time you will represent Boy Scouts of America and will not act with rowdiness or un-scout like conduct.
- You will adhere to the Scout Oath and Law at all times
- You will only leave footprints and take with you only memories
The Ranger/Caretaker will have the facilities ready for your arrival. Please check in at the residence if you have any issues.
Leave No Trace theory applies. Please leave the facilities looking better than when you arrived. All trash must be taken with you when you leave.
Rental Fees for Short Term Camping at Cedar Point, Cuyuna Family Camp and Norseland
Rental fees for council facilities and equipment are final except in a limited number of circumstances where a full or partial refund may be granted. All refunds are at the council discretion and the council will determine whether it is a full or partial refund.
A refund may be granted when a request to cancel the reservation is made more than 30 days before the start of the rental period. A minimum of a 10% administrative fee will be withheld to cover fees incurred to the council including credit card fees, internet processing fees, and check processing fees.
Over 60 days in advance of rental period - 90% refund
31 to 59 days in advance of rental period - 75% refund
0 to 30 days in advance of rental period - no refund unless weather related
A refund may be granted for inclement weather if the request is made within 7 days of the end of the rental period. A 10% administrative fee will be withheld to cover fees incurred to the council including credit card fees, internet processing fees, and check processing fees. "Weather Related" is defined as when a travel advisory is issued by the Minnesota Department of Transportation.