Select the camp under 'MAC Camps' to see what is available for your outdoor adventure.
Each camp including Camp Cedars, Camp Eagle, Little Sioux Scout Ranch, and Camp Wa-kon-da has something special to offer your group.
Scouts: All Cub Scout packs, Scouts BSA troops, and Venture crews can utilize the camps for hiking, camping, fishing, and a variety of other activities.
Non-Scouts: Non-Scout groups (ie groups not representing registered individuals in the Boy Scouts of America) may want to consider utilizing our camps for their next retreat or camping adventure. Several types of indoor facilities are available as well as rustic campsites.
Non-Scout groups must provide a certificate of liability insurance with policy limits of at least one million dollars ($1,000,000), naming the Mid-America Council and the BSA as co-insured.
- No-shows forfeit all fees paid or will be invoiced for any fees not yet paid.
- Reservations may be rescheduled once if notified more than 2 weeks in advance. Rescheduled dates must be within 12 months of original reservation.
- Cancel within 45 days = 25% cancellation fee
- Weather related cancellations = 50% cancellation fee or move reservation within 5 business days. Rescheduled dates must be within 12 months of original reservation.
- Full refunds will only be granted in the event of the camp being closed for any reason.
- Any refundable amount will be deposited to the unit deposit account (UDA)
- All fees are non-refundable besides those listed in the circumstances above.