Spokane, Washington 99201
View in Google
GENERAL CAMP USE POLICIES
1. The Leader on site is responsible to ensure that all participants are familiar with the information in the camp use policy.
2. Off limits areas include: Ranger home and yard, maintenance area (shop) and storage facilities.
3. All fires must be tended, fireguard charts must be posted and followed. Firewood may be available depending on the season, please contact the Ranger for details.
4. Cutting or removal of trees of any size on property is not allowed without the express direction of the Ranger.
5. No open flames of any kind in tents, cabins or sleeping quarters.
6. All liquid fuels must be stored and secured properly in clearly marked containers. Liquid fuels must be used under adult supervision only.
7. No fireworks may be kept or used in camp. Those with fireworks will be sent home.
8. No intoxicating beverages or illegal drugs are allowed on Scout property.
9. Please leave your campsite, cabin, and latrine area better than you found it.
10. Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas which are the parking lots. There is no smoking allowed in or near campsites, cabins, tents, or buildings.
11. Hand tools (such as axes, saws, shovels) should be used with adult supervision. Power tools may be used by qualified adults only. The use of Chainsaws on property is not allowed except under the supervision and direction of the Camp Ranger.
12. No pets other than licensed service animals allowed in camp.
13. The waterfront, program areas and shooting ranges are off limits unless included as part of your reservation.
14. The leader on site is responsible for the behavior of your group and must provide adequate supervision.
Any Reservation can be canceled up to 14 days prior with no penalty.
Starting 14 days before arrival only 50% of the reservation fee will be refunded.
After the reservation begins no refunds will be available.