Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
View in Google
Do’s and Don’ts of Camp Brunswick
The Scout Oath and Law are the most important rules here (see reverse side), and here are some more friendly reminders about your stay here at Camp Brunswick:
Do use firewood provided by camp (or found at camp). Bringing your own firewood to camp is not permitted
Do put your trash away at night (otherwise the critters find it) and bring it with you at the end of your event
Do provide all proofs of training to Campmaster for range (if reserved)
Do perform a service project (speak with Campmaster for details)
Do stay to trails and roads
Do not enter areas you have not reserved for your event
Do not bring or use prohibited items at camp:
Weapons of any kind (slingshots, firearms, paintball guns, crossbows, etc.)
- Alcoholic Beverages or Illegal Drugs (controlled substances)
- Motorized ATV's (snowmobiles, 4-wheelers, dirt bikes, etc.)
- Electric, Kerosene or Gas heaters
- No pets are permitted in Chippewa Valley Council Camps
- You will receive contact information for your Campmaster
- Check in with your Campmaster upon arrival
- You will be directed to your rented areas
- Contact your Campmaster 1 hour prior to your departure
- Take all waste to recepticles near entrance
- Move all tables, campsite equipement back to where you found them
Cancellations made within thirty days of the reservation date are not subject to a refund. Cancellations made more than thirty days before the date of the reservation will receive a 50% refund.
Your group is responsible for cleaning facilities that you use. You will be subject to a $250 cleaning fee if your group does not clean your rental facility properly.
- General cleaning supplies are available
- A checklist is provided at each facility to guide your group.
- FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, WE HAVE STOCKED YOUR KITCHEN WITH EXTRA INSTITUTIONAL PAPER GOODS. THESE GOODS SHALL ONLY BE USED IN THE DESIGNATED DISPENSERS IN YOUR RESTROOMS AND KITCHENS. YOUR GROUP WILL BE CHARGED $25 FOR ANY PAPER PRODUCTS USED OUTSIDE OF THE DISPENSERS.