General rules must be followed:
- Any damage done by the group to any property or facilities at the L.E. Phillips Scout Reservation must be paid for by the renting party.
- Absolutely no liquor, non-prescription drugs, firearms or smoking are allowed on BSA property at any time.
- Groups bringing youth on the property must have one adult over 21 years of age for every 10 youth members of the party present in camp below the age of 21 years old. Adults must be present during the time the youth are present at the L.E. Phillips Scout Reservation.
- You may show yourself in to your building.
- Your garbage can liners will be in the cans, your heat will be turned up (if needed), and your paper products will be stocked
- Your campmaster will check on you the night of your arrival, unless otherwise noted.
- Your building will be ready for you. Paper goods are stocked, heat will be on and any amenities that you have made arrangements for should be available.
Prior to checkout:
- Complete the unit roster sheet
- Complete the building checklist for cleanliness
- Contact your Campmaster 30 minutes prior to departure, to make arrangements for check-out
Pay any additional fees that are due at the Council Service Center or with your camp master.
Cancellations made within thirty days of the reservation date are not subject to a refund. Cancellations made more than thirty days before the date of the reservation will receive a 50% refund.
Your group is responsible for cleaning facilities that you use. You will be subject to a $250 cleaning fee if your group does not clean your rental facility properly.
- General cleaning supplies are available
- A checklist is provided at each facility to guide your group.
- FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, WE HAVE STOCKED YOUR KITCHEN WITH EXTRA INSTITUTIONAL PAPER GOODS. THESE GOODS SHALL ONLY BE USED IN THE DESIGNATED DISPENSERS IN YOUR RESTROOMS AND KITCHENS. YOUR GROUP WILL BE CHARGED $25 FOR ANY PAPER PRODUCTS USED OUTSIDE OF THE DISPENSERS.