Twin Lake, Michigan 49457
View in Google
*If you are booking as a Scouting Unit, you are expected to be coming to camp as a Scouting unit*
Individuals and families using the Scout Unit pricing may be asked not to return. Being a registered member of the BSA is not the same as camping as a Scout Troop/Pack/Crew.
- Pets are not allowed in camp
- Personal ATVs and other off-road vehicles are not permitted anywhere on camp property
- Per BSA policy, alcohol is prohibited on camp property
- No personal firearms are allowed on property at Owasippe Scout Reservation at any time for any reason.
You will receive a call from an Owasippe Ranger in the week before your stay to verify location and dates. The ranger will discuss any check-in or check-out procedures that may be needed.
Cancelations must be received via email to PTAC.Camping@Scouting.org no less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival at Camp for a refund.
No refund if less than 30 days.
When renting building(s) and/or campsites please leave everything in the same, if not better condition than you found it. A cleaning fee will be assessed if property is not left in an acceptable condition.
- All garbage must be removed from buildings and campsites and placed in dumpster.
- Building floors are to be swept and mopped.
- All itsy-bitys in campsites are to be picked up.