Carlton, Pennsylvania 16311
View in Google
- Facilities must be reserved and paid for at least two weeks in advance through the McGarvey Service Center or the on-line reservation system.
- Any cancellation less than two weeks prior to use will not be refunded.
- Units must check-in and check-out with the Campmaster or Ranger. The use of portable stoves (gas, charcoal, or any open flame) are not permitted inside any building
- A unit roster listing names, age, and sex will be provided to the Campmaster at check-in.
- The Campmaster has full control of the use of facilities during the weekend.
- All units MUST have TWO adults (over 18) present at all times. Both must have Youth Protection Training and at least one must be over the age of twenty-one (21).
- Separate sleeping facilities are required for coed groups.
- All accidents must be immediately reported to the Campmaster or ranger. An accident report must be filed by the leader in charge with the French Creek Council within one week.
- Cub Scout camping must be on a parent/child basis and must be at a council approved facility.
- All units should plan on checking out and departing prior to 1:00 PM on Sunday unless prior arrangements have been made and confirmed.
- Before having any activity in the vicinity of on any water in camp, check with the Ranger or Campmaster FIRST. This includes ice-skating.
- The Scout Oath and Law are the guiding principles for all that use this facility.
- All garbage is to be taken to the dumpster at the rangers garage prior to check-out.
- Parking is permitted only in designated areas.
- An adequate supply of firewood shall be left at the facility at check-out.
- NO alcohol, drugs, or fireworks are permitted on BSA property at any time.
- There are NO pets permitted in camp.
- There is NO hunting on camp property.
- No recreational vehicles (ATV’s, Dirt Bikes, Snow mobiles, etc) are permitted on camp property. If you have a question check with the ranger.
- The use of chainsaws and other power equipment is limited to adults over 21 and must have ranger approval. BSA Training may be required.
- I have read “the Guide to Safe Scouting” and all activities will follow these guidelines.
- NO one is permitted in the following areas without Campmaster and ranger accompaniment.
- o The rangers home and grounds
- o The Water Tower, Well house, pumping stations, or filtration house.
- o Climbing Tower, Rifle Range, Archery, Pool
- Wild animals are present and should not be disturbed or harassed.
Please check-in with the Campmaster upon arrival.
Please check-out with the campmaster prior to departure.
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the scheduled usage will not be assessed a cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to scheduled usage may results in a $20 or 10% of rental fee, which ever is greater.
Units leaving camp without checking out with the Campmaster/Ranger, and leaving a facility in need of cleaning, will be assessed an additional fee, and may be prohibited from future rental/usage of camp facilities.