Whiteford, Maryland 21160
View in Google
- Check-in time starts at 7 p.m. on Friday.
- All Units staying at Camp Saffran or Camp Oest will check in at the Rosenberg Family Welcome Center in Camp Saffran – 1929 Susquehanna Hall Road, Whiteford MD before moving into their campsite.
- Check-in requires a copy of the unit roster with cell phone # of an adult leader in camp.
- Units must complete the check-in process before moving to their campsite.
- This is the unit’s opportunity to identify anything damaged or missing from the cabin and/or campsite-Units found in their cabin before check-in will be charged a break-in penalty.
- Check-out will be completed by 12 p.m. (noon) on Sunday.
- Please make arrangements with the Campmasters for check-out during check-in.
- All units must check-out with a Campmaster at their campsite after a site inspection is completed by the Campmaster. The unit can then depart from Broad Creek.
- This is the unit’s opportunity to explain any damaged or missing items from the cabin and/or campsite.
- The units failing to have a check-out inspection will be held responsible for any missing, damaged, or dirty items found later in the day and will be charged accordingly.
1. Reservations require a minimum deposit of 50% of the listed fee and a completed application received and approved by the Camping Services Office.
- A copy of the approved campsite application will be returned to the group leader to confirm the reservation.
- The balance of the site fee is due two weeks before your reservation date.
- Online reservations can be made at www.broadcreekbsa.org under the Weekend Camping link.
2. Cancellations will be accepted, and fees refunded if the cancellation is made two weeks prior to the scheduled weekend in writing.
- Cancellations made after that will not result in a refund of fees unless the site is rented to another unit.
3. Non-BSA groups must provide with this application:
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Certificate of Liability Insurance