Olympia, Washington 98502
View in Google
Non-BSA renters must complete and submit a Hold Harmless Statement, and Certificate of Insurance to the Pacific Harbors Council within 30 days of completing their reservation, or the reservation will be canceled. They must also comply with all BSA policies listed below. When using the swimming area there is no diving or dock use.
A security deposit is charged to cover any possible damage, loss, and general cleaning charges. This is refunded if the facility is left in good condition and cleaned according to the Cleaning Guidelines, please allow up to 4 weeks after your event to receive your approved refund. All renters are responsible to replace or repair the property, and for equipment damage or cleaning costs, they might incur above and beyond the security deposit.
Facilities and camps are provided by the council to support unit programs, district activities, council events, and community organizations. The council facilities and camps are a large financial obligation of service by our council. Enjoy these facilities, protect them, conserve them, and give everyone the chance to enjoy a Scouting adventure. All activities in council facilities must be designed to be a positive contribution to the training and growth of every youth, using the proven purpose and methods of the Boy Scouts of America. Understand that the Scout Oath and Scout Law are the guiding principles of our camps and are the responsibility of every adult leader to demonstrate by their example. Swimming and boating activities are allowed under the guidelines of BSA's Guide to Safe Scouting and Safe Swim Defense and Safety Afloat.
A usage fee is charged to cover normal wear and tear to the facility. Rental fees are important to the buildings, equipment, and grounds upkeep. Rental facilities must be cleaned following the Cleaning Guidelines All renters are responsible to replace or repair the property, and for equipment damage or additional cleaning charges, they might incur.
Follow Youth Protection guidelines.
POLICY FOR BSA & NON BSA
- Check-in and check-out of camp per the instructions for each location.
- All groups are responsible for set-up and clean-up of any facility used, following the Cleaning Guidelines published separately.
- Use only those facilities that have been reserved and paid for. Should it be found that additional facilities were used, additional charges may be incurred.
- Smoking is not allowed in any council building or property without being in a designated area defined by the ranger.
- Cook only in kitchen provided areas of buildings.
- No open flames in any building except in permanent fireplaces. Build outdoor fires only in the provided areas. Please clean up fire scars.
- Don’t dig tent trenches or keyhole fires.
- Show proper care with propane or white gas stoves and lanterns.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed on any Scout property.
- No firearms, weapons or fireworks are allowed on any Scout property.
- No chainsaws allowed.
- Pets are prohibited in any Scout facility or camp.
- Park all vehicles only in the provided parking lots.
- Scouts cannot travel in the bed of trucks. All occupants of a vehicle must always use a seat belt.
- Follow any posted guidelines in any council building or camp or verbal instructions provided by the ranger.
The camp's swimming areas are closed during the Off-Season.
All renters are responsible for "leaving camp better than they found it". Please report any damage. Failure to comply with any of these guidelines may result in additional charges.
AQUATIC ACTIVITIES FOR BSA GROUPS
- All aquatic activities must be supervised by a mature and conscientious adult age 21 or older who understands and knowingly accepts responsibility for the well-being and safety of youth members in his/her care, who is experienced in the water and confident of his/her ability to respond in the event of an emergency. Safe Swim Defense and Safety Afloat training must be current and certificate turned in with your reservation.
- Operations of any boats on a float trip is limited to youth and adults who have completed the BSA swimmer classification test. For activity afloat, those not classified as a swimmer are limited to multiperson craft with at least one person who has passed the BSA Swim Test.
ALL AQUATIC USE (NON BSA OR BSA GROUPS)
The group is responsible for moving all boats and gear to and from the waterfront area.
No lifeguard is on duty.
No dock use or diving
Cancellation of a reservation with less than 10 business days' notice will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
To cancel a reservation please send an email to Tricia.email@example.com
Please check in with the ranger upon arrival. The only parking is in the parking lot. There are wheelbarrows available to take your supplies to your rental site.
If you find that you will arrive more than 30 minutes before or after your indicated check-in time, please notify Ranger Dan Collett at 360-402-6774. If you do not, you may not be able to check in upon arrival and/or forfeit your security deposit.
Upon arrival at camp, call Ranger Dan Collett at 360-402-6774, for further instructions.
Please refer to the Facility Use and Cleaning Policy for further instructions about rules during your rental and cleaning the facility for return of your security deposit. Please check-out with the ranger before departing. All damages must be reported to the ranger.
All cancellations and/or refund requests for reservations must be submitted in writing to the Creighton Scout Service Center at 4802 South 19th St, Tacoma, WA 98405, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are based on the date the written request is received at the Creighton Scout Service Center.
Requests received two weeks (10 business days) or more prior to an event will receive a full refund.
Requests received from 5 to 9 business days before the event will receive a 50% refund.
No refunds are available 4 or fewer business days prior to an event.
The Council may make exceptions in the case of family emergency, sickness, or changes in military duty.
Please contact Tricia Salazar at 253-682-2217 for any questions regarding refunds.
All groups (Scouting or Non-Scouting ) are responsible for the repair/replacement costs of any damage caused by the unit/group. The deposit will be charged for any fees incurred. Cleaning will be billed at $25 per hour.