Asheboro, North Carolina 27203
View in Google
Woodfield Scout Camp
Woodfield Scout Camp property is open to all Troops, Ships, Crews, and Exploring Post. There are bathrooms, showers, and a HQ building for cover if needed. The building can be rented for use if a kitchen is needed. Woodfield Scout Camp is not suitable for Cub Scout camping.
Arrival and departure hours are from 7:00am to 9:00pm Monday through Saturday and 7:00am to 1:00pm on Sunday, unless special arrangements are made with the Camp Ranger.
Each unit will check – in as follows:
- Contact Ranger at least 3 days prior to event.
- Inspect campsite and confirm with Ranger/Campmaster/Wagonmaster any issues or damage.
- Confirm departure time and procedures with Ranger.
- Ensure to read and follow camp policies (provided on council website).
Each unit will check-out as follows:
- Ensure campsites are clean of all trash (use dumpsters or take trash with you). If you brought in material (such as bamboo for gateways or other projects) – take it with you when you leave.
- Ensure bathrooms and any building used are cleaned.
- Working with the Ranger/Campmaster/Wagonmaster, return any borrowed equipment to appropriate location.
- Extinguish campfires. Ashes should be moved around to ensure there is no heat left in fire ring.
- Confirm with Ranger/Campmaster/Wagonmaster unit is cleared from campsite.
If you need to cancel your reservation please do so as quickly as possible. This will allow any other units to fill your spot.
A scout is CLEAN. Keep your body and mind fit. Help keep your home and community clean. Take any trash to the dumpsters. Some camps do not have a dumpster so you will need to haul your trash out of the camp.