Giddings, Texas 78942
View in Google
Campsite Policy and Rules
- All units must satisfy BSA two deep leadership standards
- All camping fees must be paid in advance through our reservation system, Black Pug.
- Capitol Area Council Scouting units must pay $3 per person for use fee.
- Out of council Scouting units must pay $6 per person for use fee.
- Primitive-style camping; no defined campsites
- Hammocks are prohibited.
- Drinking water is not available, bring your own water.
- Bathroom facilities not available.
- Clean your campsite and take all trash with you when you leave the camp.
- No ranger is on-site. Please behave according to the Scout Law and the Outdoor Code.
- All units must follow all Capitol Area Council and National BSA policies
Camp Check-In Procedure
There is no ranger on-site. The gate code will be emailed to you prior to your arrival date. Use the gate code to access the property and proceed to your reserved campsite.
Camp Check-Out Procedure
If the Council property you are using does not have a campmaster or ranger on duty, please remember a Scout is Clean, and leave the area better than you found it. Clean the restrooms if available, and pack out all trash. Do not leave piles of firewood in areas that need to be mowed. Please close and lock the gate as you leave.